As a NSW Government site, Communitybuilders.nsw must set the highest standards in relation to the accuracy and relevance of the material it publishes. It also intends to make every reasonable effort to ensure the relevance and accuracy of links to other sites.
All published material on the site:
- Must be written clearly and concisely for a web audience.
- Must, in the opinion of the editors, be informative and related to the stated vision, objectives and structure of the site.
- As a general rule, should have been originally published in the last five years (although there may be some exceptions to this rule for highly regarded, 'seminal' literature).
- Links must have been checked to ensure relevance with the site and that a reasonable quality of information, clarity and speed is possible. It is not expected that the whole of any site could be perused before agreeing to it as a link.
- Must be as current as possible (if changes are required to published information, please email the webkeeper).
- Not be an advertisement for a for-profit organisation
- Not include inappropriate or illegal material, including breach of copyright
- Not be “for sale”, “wanted to buy” or “position vacant” articles
Material submitted by users must:
- Be original and where references to other published works are made, the contributor must have written permission to use the references.
- Have a contact name and telephone number or email address supplied and the author must be prepared to deal with incoming enquiries regarding the information.
- Contributors must be prepared to have the material edited by the communitybuilders editors or to have suggestions as to how it could be presented differently to reach the target audience more effectively.
Acceptable event submissions will always be related to community building and will consist of:
- Community events
- Conferences and seminars
- Training courses and workshops
- News and announcements
For-profit and fundraising events may be acceptable, as long as they are relevant to the site’s vision and objectives.
This site and its contents are subject to copyright. The site material copyright is owned by (organisation), or in the case of some material, a third party. The site function and operation copyright is owned by Internet Vision Technologies.
You may view this site and its contents using your web browser and electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of this site solely for personal, non-commercial use. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content of this site is strictly prohibited.
This site includes registered trademarks, and other trademarks that are otherwise protected by law. Except as expressly authorised, the use or misuse of any of these trademarks is strictly prohibited.
Included Trademarks and Registered Trademarks are Trademarks of their respective owners.
You agree that your access to, and use of, this site is subject to these terms and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk. This site and its contents are provided to you on "as is" basis, the site may contain errors, faults and inaccuracies and may not be complete and current.
CBNSW - Community Builders NSW makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site, except as otherwise provided under applicable laws.
Neither CBNSW - Community Builders NSW, nor its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors or assigns will be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site linked to this site. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
CBNSW - Community Builders NSW cannot guarantee that any file or program available for download and/or execution from or via this site is free from viruses or other conditions, which could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software with which it might be used. You assume all risk of use of all programs and files on this site, and you release CBNSW - Community Builders NSW entirely of all responsibility for any consequences of its use.
Third Party Sites
This site may contain links to third party sites. CBNSW - Community Builders NSW is not responsible for the condition or content of those sites as they are not under CBNSW - Community Builders NSW control. You access those sites and/or use the site's products and services solely at your own risk. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, an endorsement by CBNSW - Community Builders NSW of the sites or the products or services provided on the site.
CBNSW - Community Builders NSW does not permit any linkages to this site without prior permission.
This site is controlled by CBNSW - Community Builders NSW. Your use of this site is governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia. Disputes arising from your use of this site are exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
This site may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. CBNSW - Community Builders NSW makes no representations that the content of this site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access this site from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in the place where you access the site.
CBNSW - Community Builders NSW highly value the strong relationships we have with our customers. The collection of data at CBNSW - Community Builders NSW is being handled with full and proper respect for the privacy of our customers. The data we collect is handled sensitively, securely and with proper regard to privacy. CBNSW - Community Builders NSW does not disclose, distribute or sell the data we collect from our clients to third parties.
This site uses a feature of your web browser known as "cookies" to store information and identify you to the system while your on a session. No personal details are contained in the cookies.